I want to thank Chooksta for the shout out about my blog. I’m humbled and deeply honored by her thinking of me. I started my blog as just a way to deal with my life. To deal with pain, to deal with too much time on my hands, to give me something to focus on, and to use as an outlet to share my love for Christ. I never really thought that someone might actually read it, so it’s been a very nice surprise that anyone actually would.
The rules of “The Versatile Blogger” award are:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Add the “Versatile Blogger” award picture on your post.
7 random things about me:
- I don’t like movies or t.v. shows that use foul language and have nudity in them.
- I’ve watched every episode of Mash at least twice.
- “Shane” and “The Shawshank Redemption” are two of my favorite movies.
- I’ve read every single Louis L”Amour western he’s written.
- Watch NFL football
- Teach a Sunday School class
- Love Jesus Christ, the Bible, my wife and daughter more than anything else.
Twelve is the best I can do so my Nominations are:
- fromtheheartof http://throughhimwithhiminhim.wordpress.com/
- Drusilla Mott http://drusillamott/
- Megan http://foreverbeautiful.wordpress.com/
- joycedevivre http://joycedevivre.wordpress.com/
- Matt http://mattsmonthlymusings.wordpress.com/
- Fi (Wonderfully Wired Mum) http://wonderfullywired.wordpress.com/
- Deborah http://prayzhimtoday.wordpress.com/
- the arrested son http://christianongtangco.wordpress.com/
- stephaniemadrid http://stephaniemadrid.wordpress.com/
- fforhire http://fforhire.wordpress.com/
- RiverUnderWater http://riverunderwater.wordpress.com/
- stayleanandbuilt http://stayleanandbuilt.wordpress.com/